All About Me


All about me


Hello everyone, welcome to my new blog, first let me to introduce myself. My name Geavani Meidinisa, you can call me Gea. I was born 25 May 2001 in Bandung. I lived with my dad, mom, sister, and grandmother. I study at SMAN 3 Bandung.
My hobbies are writing and reading and listening music,uppss no my first hobby is eating and sleeping, I was very fond of music. I once dreamed of becoming a singer but for now I want to become a doctor. Because if I become a doctor I can help many people

My favorite color is gray, I do not know how but I was very pleased with gray. My idol is Mohammed Ali, I really liked everything about Mohammed ali. I wish I could be a figure like Mohammed Ali.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CROSSWORD PUZZLE (answer)

MEGANTARA

Life Lessons one can Learn from Nature